May 28, 2009

Parental visit

It was a long day. The girls had a visit with one of their parents last evening. DH and I dropped them off for what we thought was going to be a two hour visit but the "supervisor" informed us it was going to be from 6 to 8:30 instead. The girls didn't get to eat dinner until after we got back home and by their visit being so late in the evening, they didn't get to take their medicine until they were about to go to bed. I let them stay up a half-hour later so they could wind down. Both the girls were sleepy this morning and really didn't want to get up. They have another visit on Saturday but that one is early in the afternoon. DH will have to take them and drop them off. I have to work so I will have to say my good byes tomorrow night. It's been real nice having the girls here. DH told me tonight that I have been real good with them. I like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment