September 27, 2009

The GFCF diet working is great. We are seeing improvements everyday. Princess actually watch a half hour of Mickey's Club House this morning. She watched me make breakfast and wanted hugs and kisses. She is also wearing underwear instead of pull ups. She kept taking off her pull ups yesterday and I think it was because she saw Little Prince wearing big boy underwear and she wanted the same thing. So far, so good. She has gone potty at least 3 times this morning but had one accident. She has loose stool and I think she had a little gas. She goesn't usually "poop" so early in the day.

Now, Little Prince is a different story. He had three accidents (if that's what you want to call them). He stood in front of the TV, watching Mickey and peep in his underwear and all over the the rug. Every time he goes it, I have him sit on the potty. The next time was about a half hour later. This time he really made a mess. I'm sure he just stood and peep a big puddle on the living room floor. I sent him on to the potty and told him "no more Mickey today". Well, then he let out a very loud scream which woke up DH, who had only been asleep for about 2 hours. Not a good thing. Little Prince ended up in the corner for screaming. Needless to say, I'm sitting in the living room with my laptop, watching him very closely.... he just came running in from the bathroom asking for an M&M for peeping in the potty. I was so proud of him for going himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment