September 12, 2009

Bad Dreams?

Both kids had bad nights. Princess woke up around 12:30, crying. I went into her room and covered her up with her blanket but she didn't open her eyes and she didn't move. I think she was still asleep. I lightly ran my hand across her hair and she stopped crying. About two hours later, Little Prince came running down the hall into our room - crying. I asked him if he had a bad dream and he said "yes". I let him crawl in with me and told him after he fell asleep I would put him in his own bed. Needless to say, I fell back to sleep and it was about 4am before I carried him back to his bed. When I did put him back to bed, I heard Princess babbling in her room, she was still in her bed so I didn't bother her. I think she might have even been still asleep. Both kids had a hard time falling asleep at bedtime and both were really tired when I had to get them up at 5:30 to go to daycare. Tonight should be more relaxing since I don't have to work tomorrow and we can spend the day together.

No comments:

Post a Comment