January 28, 2009

And the next step is?

Our background checks came back yesterday. All is good. I wonder when we can have our second two-hour meeting? I can't seem to get a hold of Linda, they must be closed today because of the weather.

We've been hit hard with winter weather and the area is not use to it. A lot of people called into work today but as my boss said "Healthcare doesn't get snow days". It would have to get pretty bad for me to call in. I figure you just drive slower than usual and watch out for the other guy.

I got on the American Red Cross website yesterday. They are offering CPR classes next month (and in March) but DH would have to take two days to get all the training he can get in one class if he waits until April. I think we will wait for the agency's CPR class in April. It's kind of a let down, but that means we probably won't have a placement until mid-May.

"Good things come to those to wait"

No comments:

Post a Comment