January 2, 2009

The List

Watching Craig's List has paid off. I found three different baby cribs last night. I sent emails to all three and this morning two had emailed me back to say they were sold already. I thought, well I'll just keep watching. But the third person emailed me back and the crib was still available. We emailed back and forth a few times and finally I sent my cell number so she could call me. I wanted to pick it up on Monday so DH could go with me but the seller was busy on Monday. She told me her hubby could deliver it and we decided to meet at a local gas station this evening. It's a beautiful crib! I can't believe how good a shape it's in and the quality. It's got to be at least a $300 crib and I got it for $125 with a matteress. Also, it's one of those convertible cribs that converts to a toddler bed and then to a double bed. I'm soooo excited, I can't wait to set it up but first I have to rearrange the room and get rid of some stuff to make room.

I guess the seller of the table and chairs I was suppose to get decide not to sell them, since she hasn't emailed me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment