December 15, 2008

Bike Seat




I picked up the childs bike seat today. It's in good shape. I really hope we get a placement that can ride in it. I talked to my sister today and told her that I finally told Dad about our foster care plans. He didn't really say anything. Sis said that probably because he doesn't feel positive about it. I think we will talk about it more after DH and I are certified. Well, it's getting late and I have to get up with our furry boy child. He has diabetes and we test him before breakfast and his dinner. In the picture, he's actually waiting for his feeder to start, except it's about 5:30am and he doesn't get fed until 8:30!

1 comment:

  1. Take one day at a time and remember that everythng happens for a reson...including people's responses. As long as you and your DH are on the same page, you'll be fine. It sounds as if your sis is too, so surround yourselves with positive folks and press onward!
    Have a great holiday season!

    ReplyDelete