November 23, 2008

November 23, 2008

I picked up the car seat today. It's nice looking and new. I haven't tried to put it in the SUV yet. I think I will wait until after we are certified. I also made copies of our birth certificates, our marriage license and our social security cards. I kind of screwed up at work the other day, I was looking at the car seat online and MFF was seating next to me and made a comment about getting a child and the possibility of adoption. Well, it was right before shift change so there were a lot of people in the room. One of my coworkers over heard and asked my if we were getting a baby? MFF quickly jumped in and told her that we were becomming foster parents before I could even say "maybe, don't know". Everyone else started asking question all at once. I didn't go into detail. DH & I were trying to keep it on the "down low" just in case it doesn't work out. I haven't even told any of my family except my sister. I'm sure there will be lots of questions at work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment