November 12, 2008

November 12, 2008

Linda returned my call that I placed yesterday. She will be coming out next Wednesday for the home inspection. I traded my day off next week - Thursday for Wednesday. I have a lot of cleaning to do to make a good impression. Our house isn't dirty but it's cluddered so I have to get rid of stuff and find places for other stuff. We also have two dogs and a cat along with a cat, down the road, that has adopted us. So, needless to say there is hair where there shouldn't be hair! I don't know for sure what comes next. I guess I will find out next Wednesday. Oh, I bought my first item. I went into Tuesday Mornings to look around and found a little, tan, stuffed dog for $1.99. I thought it would be good to give to the first child. I also bought a book of ideas to play with a baby/child. I think it will come in handy

No comments:

Post a Comment