April 23, 2009

All Most Done!

We only have the final home inspection to complete. DH & I completed the CPR class almost two weeks ago. It was different than the one I had taken previously. This one recommended that you don't check for a pulse before doing chest compressions. So, now we are both certified in CPR.

We also completed our Home Study. It was basically a bio of our lives growing up and after we met. It included things like what we do in our spare time, our jobs, and basically how we feel about life.

The next thing is the home inspection. It's scheduled for next week. There are a few things we have to complete before Linda comes for the visit. We still have to finish the drawer and cabinet latches, make copies of the insurance policies, install the lock on the sliding door and install an alarm on the dog door. We are hoping the alarm on the dog door takes care of the pool issue. The pool is not open yet so it still has a safety cover on it but the agency is still concerned.

I am a terrible "pack rat" and I know that I need to throw some stuff away but it's so hard. I'm going to work on it this weekend. If nothing else, I will pack stuff up and put it in the attic!

No comments:

Post a Comment